10.02.2013

31 Days a New Adventure for Me

My first attempt at 31 days:

My life...it's pretty crazy sometimes. 


I know... so what... who isn't... just sometimes my crazy might come in a little different forms. 


My house is a bilingual house.


My husband is Deaf.


Our children are hearing.


We use American Sign Language (ASL) in our house.


We do things a little differently.


Life presents different opportunities for us.


Life presents different challenges for us. 


My plan is to share those opportunities and challenges with you in a series I am calling: 



Signs of Home



1 comment:

  1. Oh, fun! We've all been learning some basic baby signs here to help our 17 month old communicate. He is hearing, but not talking much yet and I LOVE how much he enjoys being able to tell us a bit of what he needs! I'll be following this one. :)

    ReplyDelete